Tuesday 6 July 2010

Engagement cakes


My mam and I were asked to make the cakes for my sister's engagement party. Her wedding colour scheme is burgundy and ivory and she wanted to set the theme in her engagement cakes. She wanted one large cake and about 100 cup cakes. My mam was in charge of the main heart cake and I took on the cup cakes (my speciality). The cakes were vanilla sponge and the red frosting was strawberry flavour and the ivory frosting was vanilla. Everyone went mad for them and they were a complete hit!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.
    Cake Delivery NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really quite informative blog such qualitative info I have never seen anywhere. emcee in singapore

    ReplyDelete